One bowl, no mixer, no weird ingredients, pure banana flavor, and a perfectly plush, soft texture: my favorite recipe for banana bread also happens to be the easiest banana bread recipe I’ve ever made.
Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas!
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to put together, takes 10 minutes to make, and makes a delicious dessert for breakfast or any day of the week.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box yellow cake mix or pecan cake mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them until mostly smooth.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of banana mixture and mix until incorporated, then mix in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, then place in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.