Hearty and nourishing, brimful of silken vegetables and tender beef, our savory stew is the perfect one-pot winter meal.
Beef Stew is simple fare – but it’s a stunner! With meltingly tender beef, you’ll love the deep flavour of the sauce in this beef stew recipe
This Classic Hearty Beef Stew recipe is perfectly seasoned and full of potatoes and carrots. This healthy winter classic is sure to fill you up!
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 pounds beef chuck, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can fire roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy