Baked Ziti is a family favorite dinner that’s made even easier when you “bake” it in an Instant Pot! 15 minutes start to finish and only a few simple ingredients. Your family will love this perfect baked ziti recipe.
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (I use garlic paste OR chopped garlic in a jar)
- 1 box (16 oz) ziti pasta
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
PLEASE CLICK THE ARROW BUTTON BELOW | > | FOR THE FULL INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS OF THIS RECIPE !