- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12.4 ounce) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup, divided
- frosting from the cinnamon rolls, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Pour melted butter into 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- Cut dough into 8 rounds (if it’s not already segmented into rounds) and place the cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the baking dish. Set icing aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.Add in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over rolls, it’s okay if it completely covers the roll
- Pour 1/2 cup maple syrup over the rolls and sprinkle with pecan bits.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour the extra 1/2 cup of maple syrup over the cooked rolls and drizzle with the warmed icing.