- 1 bag of mini marshmallows.
- 16 oz of vanilla yogurt (2 cups).
- 1 (8 oz) tub of thawed cool whip.
- 1 (3 ½ ounce) package of cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix.
- 1-2 containers of sliced strawberries.
- 3-4 sliced bananas.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, and chill until serving!
- Easy, peasy and yummy! This salad is a dream coming true, feel free to add blueberries if you want to. Once I added graham crackers it was good! You can add keebler sandies or nilla wafer crumbs as topping. It will be awesome.