In additional to being a super-food, garlic is also super easy to grow.
All you need to do is follow these simply 5 steps:
- Break up the garlic bulb into cloves and bury them a couple inches deep in loose, damp soil.
- Make sure you keep the pointed side of the clove facing upwards.
- When your garlic sprouts, make sure to give them water when the topsoil feels dry but be sure to not overwater – garlic tends to not need too much water.
- Cut off any flowers that bloom to preserve the flavor of your garlic.
- Once your garlic plant has 5 or 6 leaves, it’s ready to be pulled up!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Let us know in the comments how your garlic garden is growing!