Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (12 oz) bag coleslaw, about 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups (~1 large) red apple, chopped, (not peeled) such as Honeycrisp, Gala, or Fuji
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise , I like Best Foods Light (Hellman’s)
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 2½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard or yellow mustard (not Dijon)
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1. In a large bowl, add all coleslaw ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3. Toss coleslaw with dressing just before serving.
- 4. This recipe can easily be cut in half or doubled for a crowd.
- 5. It makes a delicious main course salad. To turn into a large salad, see serving tips below.
- Makes 6 cups total (each side serving ½ cup)
- for ½ cup serving
- 55 calories
- 1g fat
- 0g sat fat
- 0mg chol
- 1g protein
- 11g carb
- 2g fiber
- 78mg sodium
- 7g sugar
SmartPoints value : 2