I’m sure you already tried KFC food, if you have, you should know how amazing their coleslaw is! This is my recipe for it! Check it out.
½ cup of mayonnaise.
⅓ cup of sugar.
¼ cup of buttermilk.
2 ½ tbsps of lemon juice.
1 ½ tbsps of white vinegar.
½ tsp of salt.
⅛ tsp of pepper.
8 cups of finely chopped cabbage.
¼ cup of shredded carrot.
2 tbsps of minced onion.
- Chop the cabbage and carrots into very fine pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the cabbage, carrots and onion and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate covered for 2 hours or so and Enjoy!
- Simple,easy and so refreshing! This salad is just amazing. I’m sure that if you try it, you will make it many times.