- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese.
- 1 ½ cups of butter.
- 3 cups of white sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl then add in the sugar gradually while beating.
- Add two eggs at a time while beating then add in the flour and mix to combine. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan, pour the batter and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes in a preheated oven to 325°.