- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup candied cherries
- 2 cups candied pineapple
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup all purpose flour, divided
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non-stick pan spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place rack in top one third of oven.
- In a food processor, pulse each nut one at a time until pea sized and place in a large bowl.
- Pulse the four fruits one at a time to same size and add to nuts in bowl.
- Add ½ cup of the flour to the fruit and nuts and toss and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter and brown sugar until creamed. (I used a stand mixer with a paddle attachment but this could be done by hand)
- Add the egg and combine.
- Add remaining flour, cinnamon, baking soda and vanilla and combine.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit and nuts and combine by hand.
- Line four cookie sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with non stick pan spray.
- Divide mixture into 48 one ounce drops using a small scoop placing 12 per pan.
- Bake two pans at a time in top third of oven for 20 minutes but watch that bottoms don’t get too browned. Rotate pans after ten minutes.
- Remove to a rack to cool.
- Seal and an airtight container.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!