- 3 chicken breast halves.
- 1 tsp of oil.
- 3 cups of green shredded cabbage.
- ½ cup of diced red bell pepper.
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- ½ tsp of ground ginger.
- 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- ½ cup of water.
- Soy sauce.
- First, clean and cut the chicken into strips then place them in a frying pan with heated oil over medium high heat. Stir constantly until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the cabbage and red pepper for about 2 minutes then add in the cornstarch, seasonings, water and soy sauce and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the sauce and cook to thicken for about 1 minute.