- 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- 1 small box of instant lemon pudding mix.
- ¾ cup of oil.
- ¾ cup of water.
- 4 beaten eggs.
You’ll Need (for the glaze):
- 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- 2 tbsps of melted butter.
- 2 tbsps of water.
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and mix in the cake mix, lemon pudding, oil and water until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze. Mix the powdered sugar, lemon juice and water until well combined.
- Once baked, poke holes in the cake with a wooden spoon and pour the glaze over it.